10/15/08

What do Conservatives think of John McCain? 3

Senator Chuck Hagel was one of the first Republicans to take a hard look at what McCain had done when he picked Palin as his running mate:
In an interview with the Omaha World-Herald, Nebraska Sen. Chuck Hagel (R) suggested that Palin doesn't have the foreign-policy experience to be president. "'She doesn't have any foreign policy credentials,' Hagel said in an interview. 'You get a passport for the first time in your life last year? I mean, I don't know what you can say. You can't say anything.'"

Check out this other Hagel line: "'I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, "I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia,"' he said. 'That kind of thing is insulting to the American people.'"
Yep... This is a heartbeat away from reality and McCain still thinks this is just fine and dandy. The American public are a little more conscious of the harsh realities of this erratic and impulsive decision by McCain.

No comments: