5/6/09

Meaningless Ramblings

As promised to dickday in comment... "As a reward for these few minutes of distraction from the daily rut I promise that my next post will be nearly pointless. :)"

I like to play with photoshop sometimes...

The little pieces of nothings that I have done pale in comparison to some of the greats out there. The amount of time that I have to put into doing just a crappy photoshop amazes me and has given me an even greater appreciation for what some these artists do. Some of the Bloggers that I read regularly (near daily, If I have the time) are darned good at snark, humor and playing with internet scissors.

Take DistributorCap's work for example:




Or one of the greats, Tengrain:



Anyways... Tengrain calls his Blogging friends, his regular readers, scissorheads and, yes, I am proudly a scissorhead. It is an apt moniker since most of us really enjoy seeing the great work being done out there.

I have 4 kids but I am going to introduce you to my youngest daughter (Connecticut Kid3 - she is 5) in a video I took a few months ago... I figured that since dickday has sound, well, now he can enjoy video:



I think she may turn out to be just like Daddy...


And I hope that this was meaningless enough of a post to satisfy my debt to dickday...

4 comments:

JollyRoger said...

Burying toxic trash is illegal throughout the 50 states.

Utah Savage said...

Great post. I admire and envy you photo shoppers.

Connecticut Man1 said...

Utah Savage: I am not a photoshopper. Mine are amateur things to pass the time when there is absolutely no real news to post on. People like Dcap and Tengrain do the real thing - often - and well.

JollyRoger: In Alaska anything's legal as long as you don't get caught! (Dylan- Kind of - lol)

opit said...

You might appreciate KatefromMaine's efforts at White Noise Insanity or Hysterical Raisins at WordPress regardless.
I was checking out the blog of an old participant in the thread at Political Animal who never seemed to 'get in the groove' - even being a tad pushy. But his intel seems good and he's blogged something about healthcare that might be worth a peek
http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/001500.htm