11/6/08

GOP Voters Were Wishing McCain Would Die

Via Crooks and Liars, Glen Beck didn't think that these sick and crazy GOP voters were newsworthy:

Glenn Beck had Erick Erickson on his radio show today to talk about his plans for a Republican bloodbath over Sarah Palin, of which Beck thoroughly approves.

Indeed, Beck believes most conservatives voted for John McCain in the hopes that he would soon die:

I mean, I have to tell you if I heard once, I heard 1,000 times from people, and I never said this, never said this on the air because you just don't say these things, but I heard a million times from people, "I'm going to vote for John McCain and, you know, I mean, he's old. Maybe we get Sarah Palin in the first term." You know what I mean?

Imagine how these whack job Palin voters Glen Beck talks to all the time feel about Barack Obama being the President of the United States of America? You know what I mean?

No comments: