10/24/08

Something I thought I'd never see...

And NOPE! I am not talking about the millions of people supporting a black man for president - even though there are some seriously bigoted people still out there screeching in America, times have changed enough that I figured that it could very likely happen in my lifetime... Just a matter of the right candidate to answer the call - and I am not talking about the many conservatives I know - Republican, Indy and unaffiliated - voting for a Democratic candidate. That happens all the time. It happened even more so in the last few years as people have watched the "Conservative party": bring in huge deficits; fail in one war and in one illegal invasion and occupation; admit to illegally spying on Americans; tear down an economy with deregulated bank failures, a mortgage crisis brought on by the "ownership society" they extol, unemployment surges from companies shutting down and made even Joe and Suzy Sixpack's income shrink faster than choice for women and civil rights.

Nope. I am not talking about that.
I am talking about this:

See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm renting every Ron Howard movie on Netflix in honor of this video

Connecticut Man1 said...

LOL... Most of them are worth watching a second or third time anyways...