9/5/08

Obama Hits Republicans Mocking Community Organizers

In York, PA Democratic party Presidential hopeful Barack Obama hits back hard on the Republican convention talking point of insulting community organizers:



Not only does Obama destroy most of the GOP's trivial insinuations that are trying to be made with Republican's ridiculous attack on community organizers across America, but he throws the reality of what it all truly means right back in the faces of the meek-minded GOP talking point brigade spectacle that was the RNC. Republicans really are out of touch with the average American.

3 comments:

Adam said...

As a fellow New Milfordite, gonna have to disagree with you there.

BOTH parties have essentially the same platform, and BOTH parties are out of touch with the average American.

But don't listen to me, I'm one of the few people in this town that voted for Ron Paul, the only politician left with any common sense and respect for that silly piece of paper called the Constitution.

Connecticut Man1 said...

I have more respect for Ron Paul than I do for any of the other members fo the GOP. I disagree with too many of his positions but he does get the Constitution parts right. But I think you forget Denis Kucinich.

Adam said...

Denis Kucinich seems like a pretty interesting man. I liked him better than any of the other dems that were running.