10/5/06

Hastert Mismanages Foley

Silent Patriot at Crooks & Liars writes:

"Jon Stewart and the Daily Show team really went to town on the scandal-ridden GOP tonight. From the cancellation of the "Annual GOP Barebeque and Nude Cub Scout Wrestle" to the passing of the Foley buck among the House Leadersip, Jon puts a hysterical spin on a truly disastrous scandal that's getting worse by the minute.

Reynolds: I did what most people would do in a work place. I heard something, I took it to my supervisor.

Stewart: "I took it to my supervisor?" Tom Reynolds…Congressman? or Assistant Manager at Applebees?
"


I didn't know Hastert was a manager at Applebees?

I would hope that Foley isn't the one providing the "service" at the table... I do have kids, ya know?

Go check out the video and read the rest of the post at C&L.

No comments: