8:00 pm EST
Call in to participate:
Don't Hijack My Thread! will be recording another live show this week and we need callers. Think you have what it takes to sit on hold for upwards of five minutes for a few moments of radio obscurity and acute political observation?
Tonight's juicy list of topics include the following:
* Buh-bye Rove. Or is it just a smokescreen?
* Hastert's retirement - another one bites the dust.
* The "Petraeus" Report. Edited and rewritten by the White House.
* Bush declares Iran military "special terrorists".
* FISA - Dems backtracking on new law and govt. plans to use spy satellites on Americans.
* Not "mining" their business. Declining mine safety and lack of consequences under Bush administration.
The show is scheduled to tape every Wednesday, 8:00 PM (EST), though times are subject to change and update, of course! We are still in BETA testing, after all...
- Please turn the radio off in the background when you go on air
- We can't screen callers or talk to you off-air, so be ready to state your name or blogger handle when we suddenly throw you live, on air with clammy c and the gang!
- Speak LOUD and CLEAR. We are severely limited in terms of our ability to control sound volume and even audio quality. We are looking into ways of increasing production values
- Familiarize yourself with our format and foibles by taking a listen to last week's show, linked in a previous Don't Hijack My Thread! post. Just click the media player embedded for your convenience--you don't have to download ANYTHING.