If you can't come up with any questions for Village Idiot Days, try a few of these.
- Bob Guendelsberger: Was Terry Pellegrini correct? Are you driving "home" to Brookfield tonight?
- Roger Szendy: You and Beth Falder seem to be good friends; is that why she's now on the Board of Finance? BTW: That's Abe Lincoln's statue - not you.
- Ray O'Brien: If you think it's time for new ideas, then isn't it time for you to go? Have you been on the town council for 30 years?
- Walter Bayer: You don't have email? I'm so glad you're making technology decisions... not! You're a DINO and a dinosaur.
- Lynette Rigdon: Who writes your comments for BOE meetings?
- John Lillis & Liba Furhman: Do you do anything for local Dems? Kissing Chris Murphy's butt does not count, however.
- Clark Chapin: How many of your relatives work in town government (don't include your "girlfriend")?
- Bill Wellman: What do you do on the BOE other than complain? You don't volunteer for any "real" work. And who writes your comments?
- New Milford First: Without Bob Kostes, are you relevant?
- Peter Mullen and Mary Jane Lundgren: Why don't the local Dems have a website? Pull the plug on your current leadership - life support is too expensive for the rest of us.
- Any Democrat on the Town Committee: When have you last run a candidate between the ages of 21 - 50?
- Mayor Murphy: The town finished with a surplus last year (2008 - 2009), so why did you act as if the sky was falling during budget season? Shouldn't town employees be ticked off they didn't get some sort of raise? If I were a town employee I'd be very upset!
- Ray Jankowski: Speak up, Mumbles!
Have fun at Village Idiot Days! And remember to come back and share your experiences.