2/17/07

Mea culpa to Bush - WORST PRESIDENT EVER - USATODAY.com

An excerpt from USA TODAY founder Al Neuharth's OpEd to amend a previously written opinion:
Mea culpa to Bush on Presidents Day -

"A year ago I criticized Hillary Clinton for saying 'this (Bush) administration will go down in history as one of the worst.'

'She's wrong,' I wrote. Then I rated these five presidents, in this order, as the worst: Andrew Jackson, James Buchanan, Ulysses Grant, Hoover and Richard Nixon. 'It's very unlikely Bush can crack that list,' I added.

I was wrong. This is my mea culpa. Not only has Bush cracked that list, but he is planted firmly at the top."


Got it?

WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

3 comments:

Sheila Mc7 said...

It may be confirmed today in The USA Today, but my friends knew long ago and made up some bumper stickers to spread the word:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40116843@N00/395283963/

Sheila Mc7 said...

Check out
my photo as proof!

Connecticut Man1 said...

I love that bumber sticker! Gotta get me one before they try to turn the bumbling fool into the next "Reagan".
lol