Where NOT to Work if You are Gay
The Human Rights Campaign has released it’s "Buying for Equality 2007" ratings.
It’s a guide we GLBTs can use when job hunting. (And this is not trifling issue. In 33 states, you can still be fired for being gay; in 43 states, for being transgendered.)...snip...
The two "0" scores are:
Only five companies rated at the next worst level, score 15:
- Exxon-Mobile (Esso).
- Nestle Purina (Alpo, Beggin’ Strips, Fancy Featst, Friskies, T Bonz).
- H. J. Heinz Co. (Clasico, Ore Ida, Smart Ones, Weight Watchers)
- Nissan North America (Infiniti). (NOT to be confused with Toyota Motor Sales USA; Lexus Scion, which scored 90)
- Bayer (Aleve, Alka-Sletzer, Femstat 3, Midot, One-A-Day, Flintstones Vitamins)
- Cracker Barrel Restaurants
Other "Red" companies (rating 45 and below) are: HERE in daulton's diary at dKos.
There are also links to the full guide if you want to read it.