Come on Tim Russert:
- Foreign policy cred lets him get away with wild howlers on foreign policy.
How about this Brian Williams:
- Fiscal integrity cred lets him get away with outlandishly irresponsible economic plans.
And you Wolf AIPAC Blitzer:
- Anti-lobbyist cred lets him get away with pandering to lobbyists.
Just for you Britt Hume:
- Campaign finance reform cred lets him get away with gaming the campaign finance system.
For David Gregory:
- Straight talking cred lets him get away with brutally slandering Mitt Romney in the closing days of the Republican primary.
Maybe Greg Stephanopolous could cover this:
- Maverick uprightness cred allows him to get away with begging for endorsements from extremist religious leaders like John Hagee.
And for Chris Matthews:
- "Man of conviction" cred allows him to get away with transparent flip-flopping so egregious it would make any other politician a laughingstock.
How about this topic Joe Scarborough:
- Anti-torture cred allows him to get away with supporting torture as long as only the CIA does it.
Remind me again: where does all this cred come from? And what window do Democrats go to to get the same treatment the press gives McCain?So....
Do any of you media types have what
it takes to present a truly unbiased look at
John McCain's MASSIVE credibility gap
on almost every single topic he pushes
into your media talking points?