12/20/06

Get Your Vids on TV - Be On the Sam Seder Show?

How to get your video Blog some real views...

How to Be Seen and Be Heard

Take these easy steps and submit your video in no time.
| Send in Your Video



Or how about bidding on some great stuff AND supporting a civil liberties organization? Get Your Bids in Now:
Auction For the American Way Closes Tomorrow, December 21!
Now is your last chance to bid on one-of-a-kind pieces of rare celebrity memorabilia, once-in-a-lifetime celebrity experiences, and blue-chip artwork from today’s leading artists! Every penny helps fight for democratic rights and freedoms, so bid now to support our important work while scoring unique celebrity memorabilia at the same time! The auction ends tomorrow, December 21!
At this point you have about 9 hours left to look and bid. Normally I wouldn't plug stuff in my Blog that would cost ya... It has to be for a half decent cause. PFAW, along with several left groups like American Progress, spearheaded the campaign against Alito and has helped chammpion other imprtant issues and I am sure many of you are already familiar with them. Plus, there is some pretty cool stuff still left there.

Man! If I Had the money I'd be playing that signed Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young guitar OR the John Fogerty (CCR) signed guitar. (Why do I suddenly feel like I am some sort of antique memerobilia after re-reading that last sentence? lol) Though, it wouldn't be safe to bring jewels like that into my house considering what my 3 kids have already done to my guitars. You can also bid on a chance to participate in the Sam Seder Show.

Great experiences like a live on-air conversation with Janeane Garofalo and host Sam Seder on “The Sam Seder Show” on Air America Radio; a VIP visit and cast introduction on the set of Wes Craven's next film; and lunch with world-renowned designer David Rockwell.


[Update] There is now about 4 hours left in the auction... Tick tick tick

No comments: