8/3/09

An Interview With Senator Chris Dodd

An exclusive interview with Senator Dodd on healthcare, single payer, the public option and a bit about Senator Jeff Merkley's recent statements. Sorry if it is just a wee bit shaky... I am just an amateur. Thanks to the Connecticut State Democratic Party for sneaking me into this event.

I still have a bit over an hour of video from the meeting in Hartford that I wrote about earlier to edit and process. And Yes. The first few seconds of the video is pretty darn emblematic of my skills as an interviewer... BLACKOUT!

9 comments:

Link Building Services said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Web Design Company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CT Bob said...

"Thank Yu, Dude! Gr8 Work yaar!"

LOL! My blog got hit with the same spammer last night. You have to feel a bit sorry for them at times...

Great work "yaar" on the Dodd interview! But I do have two little words of advice for you:

LENS CAP!

LOL!

Connecticut Man1 said...

I know Bob... I mentioned that in my post earlier. Just a complete brain fart as soon as I was talking, trying to think of the what I was asking while, also, listening to him speak. lol

Julie said...

Just a complete brain fart as soon as I was talking, trying to think of the what I was asking while, also, listening to him speak.
___________________
Julie
Apply now Nation wide cash

the said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the said...

Top website designing company in India, Nashik provding world class website design and solutions.
Nashik Website Designing, Nasik Webpage Design, Nashik Website Design, Nashik website company, SEO Company Nashik, Nashik Website Development Services

Lagibet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.