- A good audit costs about $.26-$.50 per vote cast
- An Election costs $3.00+per vote
- Candidates spend $millions of our money on elections
- The cost of the wrong candidate being elected can be $trillions and thousands of lives.
- The value of integrity and confidence in elections: Priceless.
because Connecticut voters count: CTVotersCount.org
Recounts can be somewhat expensive, though a pittance compared to the overall cost of the elections, but the real value of them can not be measured in dollars and cents.