Oh yeah... I guess these "corporate expenses" are very likely getting covered by "US" now.
- an investment banker from Lehman Brothers who saw "Kelsey and Keely together" and later saw "Aria and Skyler at the same time"
- an investment banker at JP Morgan Securities who "loves Brooke" and spent $41,600
- an investment banker at Goldman Sachs who "only wanted all-American girls" and spent $27,000
- a managing director from Merrill Lynch who saw "Lana" using the name "Nataly"
- a managing director from Deutsche Bank "who called about seeing Nataly again"
"Some of these guys, I was invoicing on corporate credit cards," she said. "I was writing up monthly bills for computer consulting, construction expenses, all of these things, I was invoicing them monthly so they could get it by their accountants," Davis said.C'mon an' say it with me: "FRAUD"
Of course, Kristen Davis was prosecuted, jailed and fined for her part... As for the nearly 10,000 high powered clients committing fraud to cover up their misdemeanor crimes, making these crimes a felony? Typically, the men remain untouched by these scandals.
How do you feel about bailing these people out?
Note to ABC news: We want names! All 10,000 of them.